Bus Services

Norfolk County Travel
The local authority provides free transport for students within catchment area or for other specific reasons. To check if your child is eligible and to apply for a bus pass go to Home to school transport – Norfolk County Council

Lost or Damaged County Bus Passes
If your child has lost or damaged their bus pass a replacement pass can be purchased at Norfolk County Council – Pay for services online – Payment Details or by calling 0344 8008020. Students will be refused travel if they do not have a bus pass.  

Flegg Bus
The Academy runs a chargeable bus service through South Walsham, Upton, Lingwood, Cantley, Freethorpe, Halvergate and Acle.  To find out about this service please contact Mrs Spooner on 01493 749207 or email [email protected]